Hello WordPress loves! I am sorry I went missing-in-action all week. I was visiting my boyfriend for Memorial Day Weekend! Also, my first summer class has begun and it has been taking over my life (so much reading and so many papers it’s crazy). But anyway, a few weeks ago, the lovely Natalie (aka: Disney Freak with a Bit of Mascara!) nominated me for the Liebster award! This is my second Liebster award, and I am very thankful for the opportunity! You all should check her blog out as well, it’s awesome! (Especially if you love Disney!).
•Thank the blogger who has nominated you for this award.
•Answer the questions the blogger has given you.
•Nominate five to eleven bloggers.
•Make up questions for the bloggers you nominated.
•Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
MY QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED:
• “What’s your go-to in a “rush makeup look?”
I usually do a look that makes my skin look dewy and tan-ish. I start with a primer and concealer, then use liquid and pressed powder foundation, highlighter, bronzer, and blush. When I’m pressed for time, this is usually my “no makeup makeup look”, so I top it off with mascara. Finally, I fill my eyebrows!
• “What’s your favorite thing about yourself?”
I love how motivated and determined I am in every aspect of my life. I never give up!!
• “What are some goals you hope to accomplish for your blog?”
I hope to reach 500 followers by the end of next school year (so May 2017), and I hope to be sponsored by cosmetic companies in the future!
• “What do you enjoy to do in your free time?”
When I can, I love spending time with my boyfriend and going on adventures. I also love being with my family, and spending time with friends. I love laying on my dock by the lake, and playing with my dog!
• “Do you prefer to watch the movie and then read the book or read the book and then watch the movie?”
I prefer to read the book and then see the movie! The book usually comes first, and is usually always better than the movie in my opinion!
• “Do you prefer Disney or Universal?”
They are both great parks, but I love Disney! Deep down, I am a Disney kid at heart ❤ Plus, I want to dance in Disney so Disney is my fav!
• “Are you a morning person or a night person?”
Definitely a night person. Since I was a child, my dad has called me “the night owl” 🙂
• “Tea or coffee?”
I love both, but coffee is my addiction! I can drink coffee all day long if I had to! My go-to is a Dunkin medium iced coffee with caramel and hazelnut swirl with extra skim milk 🙂
• “Bold lip color and neutral eyeshadow or bold eyeshadow and neutral lip color? “
Probably both! This is tough! Recently, I’ve been really into lipsticks, and neutral eyeshadows. However, I love eyeshadow the best, and I love neutral lip colors too!
• “What’s your favorite vacation destination\ the place you want to visit most?”
My favorite vacation destination was Oahu, Hawaii, but I also loved the Disney vacation I took in December, and a vacation I took to Puerto Rico back in October! ❤
• His First Mate
• Written In The Cosmets
• Polaroid Kisses
• Charlotte’s Makeup Blog
• Beautify Brooke
MY QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
• What is your favorite makeup brand?
• Do you prefer high end beauty brands or drugstore brands?
• What is your favorite brand of makeup brushes?
• What is your go-to shade of lipstick?
• When you go to get your nails done, do you get a regular mani-pedi, gel mani, or acrylic tips?
• Favorite bronzer?
• Where would you travel to right now if you could travel anywhere in the world?
• What is your favorite food?
• Where do you see yourself in five years?
• What is your favorite part about blogging?
• Favorite Disney movie?
• What goals do you have for your blog?
Thank you all for reading and following Julia’s Leaps of Faith! I am beyond grateful for my experience blogging so far, and I’m thankful to have such a great pool of followers and readers who support me and my blog. Thank you to Natalie again for the nomination, and congratulations to all of the other blogs nominated! ❤
Lots of love,