Good afternoon beauties!
I am going shopping this afternoon for some things I need for the American College Dance Festival next week, and to start shopping for my boyfriend’s birthday present. I am meeting my mom, sister, and brother at the store later, and I wanted to show you all my makeup of the day!
I did a “blushed” natural look, so that means rosy pink cheeks, highlight, pink eyes that sparkle, and natural looking brows!
Here is the finished result!
The products I used you can find listed here:
- Nyx Color Correcting concealer in Fair
- Nyx Full-Coverage concealer in Medium
- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous liquid and powder foundation in 205
- Nyx Born to Glow Liquid Illuminator in Gleam
- ColourPop SuperShock Cheek Highlight in Wisp
- Nyx Microbrow pencil in Brunette
- e.l.f. Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in Sheer
- Coastal Scents Revealed palette
- e.l.f. Cream Eyshadow in Soiree
- Nyx Glam Shadow in Fairy Dust
- ColourPop SuperShock Eyeshadow in Glitterati
- L’Oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Rock mascara
- e.l.f. Bronzer quad in Warm
- Covergirl Cheekers blush in Rock n’ Rose
- Nyx Matte Lipstick in Honeymoon
- Coastal Scents Powder brush and Shadow brush
- Real Techniques Bold Metal Tapered brush 300
Also, my picture above doesn’t do the highlight justice! I have finally figured out how to apply and blend my liquid and cream highlighters, and I am loving it! Knowing how to effectively highlight really has transformed the way my face looks!
Here is a picture of some of the many items I used today. They all look so pretty! ❤
As always, if you are interested in purchasing a Revealed palette of your own, click on my affiliate link to purchase!
Let me know what you think! I am digging the pink tones and sparkles (I’m such a girlie girl).
Have a lovely afternoon pretties!