I know I am posting a day early than when I’d say I’d be able to post, but I have some time before my night class and I decided to show you all what I’ve been itching to buy! I’ve been trying really hard to save my money, so I won’t be able to buy any new makeup anytime soon. Plus, my mom bought me some new M.A.C. makeup I’ve been LOVING when I was in NYC last weekend (I will swatch the shadows for you this weekend), so I’m trying to utilize all of the beautiful products I have before I buy anything new.
Nonetheless, here are all of the items I’ve been adding to my cart on elfcosmetics.com. If you are anything like me, I love the sun, and I’ve been missing those warm spring and summer evenings. Thankfully, the weather hasn’t been too horrid, but I’m still missing the shining sun, warm breezes, and all of the greatness that comes with spring and summer. Most of the products I want from e.l.f. at the moment are warm-toned, and highlighting products to give me a glowing-springy look since I’ve been fighting those winter blues.
Here is a list of everything pictured:
- e.l.f. Brush Cleaner Wipes: I’ve been dying to try these babies because I am lazy and really don’t want to clean my brushes using traditional brush cleaner (and my brushes will need a good washing soon!). If these pads work, this is probably one of the smartest beauty tools I know of!
- e.l.f. Strobing Kit: So all of the curated kits (such as the strobing kit) were on a mega sale last week and I wish I had purchased it!! I knew I wanted to buy a lot more than just the strobing kit, however, and since I am pinching pennies I decided against it. So now I must keep admiring this kit from afar *sigh*. Maybe in the next few weeks I’ll have a few bucks to spare so I can buy this and start highlighting like a pro.
- e.l.f. Foundation Serum: I’ve been dying to try e.l.f.’s foundation. I am very picky when it comes to foundations, but I’ve been really impressed with e.l.f.’s quality of product lately, and this just seems like it will rest beautifully on my skin! Plus it gives me an excuse to buy the e.l.f. blending brush!
- e.l.f. Blending Brush: Okay so this brush is to DIE for. I’ve been wanting to use a brush to apply my foundation instead of using the makeup sponges I always use, but all of my brushes are already being used for powders and other face products. This brush seems like the perfect blending brush, and apparently the Foundation Serum works best when applied with this specific brush. It’s almost like I need to buy both to gain the full effect of both products, right? Right (#JuliaLogic).
- e.l.f. Instant Lift Brow Pencil: This pencil reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz, and I’m broke so I cannot afford ABH at the moment! I love the e.l.f. brow pencil I received for Christmas, and this product is new and looks like it would work super well! Right now I use an e.l.f. brow pencil and use a separate spoolie brush to do my brows, but this one is nice because it’s all-in-one!
- e.l.f. Rose Gold Eyeshadow Palette: Out of this whole list, I want this palette the most!! Holy smokes, it is super beautiful! I love all of the colors, and I can’t wait to get my hands on this and play with it! Of course, this is a wishlist, so I won’t be able to purchase this for a while, but it is just too gorgeous to pass up.
I hope I pick up some extra hours at work so I can purchase all of these beautiful products and try them out! With my busy semester schedule, I don’t think it will happen anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right? 🙂 Let me know if you’ve tried any of these products, and how they work!
Have a wonderful night beauties!