I am so thrilled and honored by all of the love and support JLoF has been receiving over the last few months. Thank you to all of my readers for supporting me and my writing! ❤ You warm my heart!
I was recently nominated by Dating Through the Distance for the“One Lovely Blog Award”! Thank you for recognizing my blog and for nominating me 🙂 It means so much to me that you enjoy my writing and my blog. For all of you readers, you should definitely check her blog out, she’s a great writer!
The rules for award acceptance are:
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them (including a link to their blog). They must list the rules and post the blog award badge in the post.
- They must add 7 facts about themself.
- They must nominate 15 other bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated
Here we go everyone! 7 new facts about me!
- I was a vegetarian for seven years. I started eating chicken again during my sophomore year of college because the school had no substantial vegetarian options. I’ve felt a lot better and more energized since I’ve started eating white meat.
- I really enjoy playing my ukulele, but college, work, and dance obligations limit the amount of time I can practice, so usually I practice a lot in the summer months.
- I want to write a book when I’m older about my struggle with an eating disorder and how I overcame anorexia.
- I’ve never had brand new furniture in my bedroom at home – it has always been hand-me-downs. A few months ago I discarded all of my old mis-matching furniture, and took a matching bedroom set from my grandma’s house. It’s from the 80s, but I like it because it’s natural wood.
- I can’t decide on one career. I want to get a master’s degree in dance therapy, own my own dance studio, dance with the Rockettes, be a professional writer with my blog and expand my blog, and become an author with that book I told y’all I want to write. And I want to do all of this before I’m too old to do it! Look out world, here I come!
- My favorite season is fall, but I live for the summer time because it is usually always sunny and warm, and the sun makes me very happy!! I’m not a big fan of snow.
- I love animals, and when my boyfriend and I move in with each other, I want to rescue at least two dogs!
Here are the names and links to the 15 blogs I nominate 🙂
- The Dreams of a Dancer
- Polaroid Kisses
- Half Agony Half Hope
- Life of Lawry
- Lipstick Dreams
- Letters Lovely
- Lauren’s Lip Glossary
- Need that Makeup
- Sparkle and Spice Makeup
- Oorah Ever After
- Written in the Cosmets
- Paige Alicia Beauty
- The Disney Freak with a Bit of Mascara
- Just Your Average Chick
Thank you again to Dating Through the Distance for my nomination, and thank you to all of my lovely readers! ❤ Have a wonderful day everyone!